Thursday 18 June 2009

Starting Out

I have been reading my friend Rick's Blog. He has a baseball Blog. I thought that I could have a blog about golf and other things that I do. Facebook is ok, but they change the format so often that it is hard to tell what is going on there. Plus...except for a few games I like to play, and people I like to chat with, I don't really get into it all that much. And no way am I going to be one of those people that update their status every five minutes by mobile phone (Jonathan is putting syrup on his pancakes...Jonathan is putting salt on his Egg McMuffin).

So I am going to blog. I don't know how this will turn out. It will have some spiritual content. It will have observations on parenting. It will point you to other things I might be doing elsewhere in cyber space. Or it might just have an interesting photo I have taken recently...or not.

I hope it is fun. I am looking forward to it.

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment