Saturday 27 June 2009

Oscar Uppdate

Well, Oscar has visited the Kelmscott Senior High School farm. They have given us a lot of help, tips and a source of free milk. They also will take Oscar when he is weaned. That is nice because they are only five minutes from our house. Turns out Oscar had conjunctiveitis (pink eye) which can kill him if it goes untreated. They sprayed his eyes with an anti-biotic (which is blue) so now Oscar looks like a bandit. He has also had a bath (in Woolite...go figure)and looks a lot better. There is a problem though. My wife is allergic to him or something about him. Or she could just be sick. Anyway, I am thinking that we may give Oscar to the school farm early. It will be heartbreaking to my daughter, but my wife is more important to me. I have to say though that he is very cute, and is taking to domestic life very willingly. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment