Tuesday 15 January 2013

How many times the Audio books I narrated have been downloaded

Just for interests sake, the Audio books I narrated 3 years ago have been downloaded as follows,

Penrod, By Booth Tarkington 6,152
Penrod and Sam By Booth Tarkington 3,759
Seventeen By Booth Tarkington  9,575
The Turmoil, (About ten chapters) By Booth Tarkington 3,104
The Clicking of Cuthbert  By PG Wodehouse (2 Chapters) 64,435

Links to these are on the left column of the Blog....if one is interested They are free to download.

5 comments:

  1. Hi. :)

    I just finished listening to 'Seventeen' not more than five minutes ago. No kidding. :) You gave this address at the end of the recording, so I looked it up to say thanks for all the work and time you put into those books. They're great, and you read them quite well. You should hear me howling with laughter over Penrod. :) My little brothers enjoy the Penrod books as well. Giggling almost to the point of tears...
    Question: Will you record 'Penrod Jashber' at some point in time? Yes, please??? :)
    Thanks again, A Happy Listener

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just had a look at the Public Domain rules. In the US, it is life of the author plus 70 years. Booth Tarkington dies in 1946, so in 2016...Who knows what will happen by then?

      Delete
  2. Jonathan, I also just finished listening to "Seventeen" - a book I have loved since I was younger than that, actually thirteen (I'm 50 now), when my grandmother gave me a copy (and she herself actually WAS seventeen when it was published!). You're a very gifted reader and I really enjoyed hearing your take on it; thanks so much for putting it up. Now I look forward to hearing "Penrod."

    ReplyDelete