Monday 10 August 2009

Another Audio book

I said in an earlier post that I would post whenever I finished an audio book or when an audio book project I was involved with was finished. Well another book is done. It is entitled THE TURMOIL, by Booth Tarkington. It is a dramatic work, rather than the humorous ones I have been reading. It is volume one of the Growth Trilogy, which includes The Magnificant Ambersons, which was a movie starring Orson Welles.

To download this book, click here. I read eleven out of thirty two chapters. You can download the entire book as a .zip file by clicking on the link that says as much, right under the introductory paragraph.

3 comments:

  1. I've only listened to two audio books in my life. One was most of the New Testament read by Alexander Scourby, and the other was Stephen King's "Sphere" read, I believe, by Ed Asner.

    Sadly, I was not impressed by either. But now that my work has me driving so much, perhaps it's time to give them a second chance...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW Sphere was written by Michael Crichton...

    ReplyDelete